Standard Terms of Business
Quotations are submitted and orders are accepted by Susie Atkinson Design T/A Studio Atkinson subject to the following terms and conditions.
1. Prices are subject to confirmation at the time of order. Where a mistake in the price has been realised after payment has been made Studio Atkinson will offer the following remedies:
a. Where an overpayment has occurred the customer will be reimbursed
b. Where an underpayment has occurred the customer will be given the choice of making up the difference or cancelling the order and receiving a refund.
2. Payment in advance is required for items being manufactured to order. A Pro Forma Invoice or Sales Order for the amount due will be sent on receipt of a confirmed order. The stated delivery period will only commence from the time payment in full is received.
3. Our preferred payment method is by BACs to: Susie Atkinson Design Ltd Sort Code: 20-02-53, Account Number: 73255689 SWIFT/BIC: BUKBGB22 IBAN: GB64 BUKB 2002 5373 2556 89, Barclays Bank, Leicester, LE87 2BB
4. Delivery and Installation:
a. Any stated delivery period will commence from when payment in full has been received (if applicable).
b. Where COM finishes are specified any stated delivery period will commence from when the COM arrives with the workshop, if later than when payment on account is received.
c. Although every effort will be made to deliver the stipulated items on time, Studio Atkinson cannot be held responsible for delays caused by circumstances beyond the company’s control. This covers issues that may occur prior to the goods arriving with Studio Atkinson, examples being manufacturing delays caused by strike or natural disaster, freight delays to Studio Atkinson however caused, but not limited to these.
d. In the event of the customer not being able to accept or collect goods by the stipulated date Studio Atkinson reserves the right to charge for storage and handling.
e. Every effort will be made to deliver to the desired location on site. In the event that access is impossible for whatever reason then Studio Atkinson will deliver to a different accessible location on site. Unless Studio Atkinson is advised of any access restrictions prior to the customer placing the order for products, Studio Atkinson will not be held responsible for being unable to deliver to the desired location.
5. Cancellations and/or alterations will not be accepted unless Studio Atkinson has not yet placed the orders with the workshop or unless Studio Atkinson is able to secure such cancellation and/or alteration from the workshop with whom the orders have already been placed.
6. All delivered goods remain the property of Studio Atkinson until full payment has been received.
7. Once goods have been installed on site the insurance responsibility for the goods will pass to the client whether or not final payment has been made.
8. Any claims for transport and installation damage must be made within 48 hours of delivery. Standard manufacturer warranties are not affected by this.
9. Value Added Tax will be charged at the rate ruling at the time of the invoice.
10. These conditions shall be governed by English Law within the jurisdiction of English courts.
11. Privacy and Data Protection:
a. The personal data that you provide is stored on a secure server which is accessed only by authorised personnel.
b.It is used only to administer your account, to provide the products and services you have requested from us, and to provide relevant marketing information.
c. The data will be held for as long as required for business use.
d. The data will never be shared with a third party except for legitimate purposes, such as the delivery / installation of your order. e.You can request access to your personal data that is held by us, or the deletion of this data, at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org